Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A place where you can be any Naruto character you want or you can make one yourself!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NEO_cortex
Seven Swordsmen
Seven Swordsmen
NEO_cortex

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Hit Points:
NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Left_bar_bleue999999999999999999/999999999999999999NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999999/999999999999999999)
Chakra:
NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Left_bar_bleue999999999999999999/999999999999999999NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999999/999999999999999999)

NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Empty
PostSubject: NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai   NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:28 am

Name: Neoxaam Kurenai

Village:

Underground Oblivion (only ninjas from the Dark line of Shadow Sharingan shinobi's)

Ninja Rank:

Hokage, because I am from royal blood (one day my younger brother will take over my throne over our Oblivion Empire, Aruke Kurenai)

Clan:

Silent Rakui Genkiis (hidden clan, only members of the strongest in training their special abilities can enter this clan)

Looks: To the left

Personality:

Obscure & Scarce, Premonitious. Thoughtful of others, low tempered, very smart, mischievous trickster.

Special Characteristics:

Bloodline; Deadsken Sharingan
Curse Seal; Dead State (hidden of the last breeds...)

Elements: Master of all

Skills/Specialties: Main, Genjutsu and sub is Ninjutsu, and my specialty is puppeting

Jutsu: Last Life After Death (bloodline jutsu)

THIS IS A LAST RESORT TECHNIQUE.The user teleports to higher ground where he has an eagle's view of his opponent and starts to route a massive amount of white chakra weighing over a ton above his hands stretched in the air. The user starts a spinning motion and releases the harnessed devil like structure of chakra towards the enemy.
The site of seeing is blinded, the field of sound has silenced and the motion of movement has halted EXCEPT the roaring of a god from the impact of the devil that has opaqued your sight in white and has created a crater of the opponent from where he stood. The opponent no longer exists on the face of this earth till he is reborn with a Summoning technique.

Damage given: "death"

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Light (unknown element)

Chakra: All (5000+)

Flawless Reincarnation (family jutsu)

Bows his head and starts to whisper encrypted words to him self as he slowly fades away. Reappears in hundreds of dark figures. The opponent is barraged upon with red Lightning bolts uprising from beneath and is blasted miles in to the sky.
The figures diffuse into the air following the opponent;
User reappears waving to his opponent with a bright smile.

Damage given: 4500-6000 hp (DEPENDING ON OPPONENT)

Residual damage (from fall & figures): 1000-2000 hp

Type: Genjutsu

Element:Lightning & Darkness (hidden element)

Physical: Pupeting

Chakra: 1500

History/Background Story:

I lost my family, to a fire, from a large explosion, one which came from a family bloodline jutsu one that I knew perfectly and strived to learn since the first i ever seen it, one that my older brother used to kill my parents, and I. We didn't even know his name for he didn't live with us; he lived with our grandfather the Hokage of the village at the time where he was taught how to fight extraordinarily. He was ignorant, unaware and foolish for he hurt him self using the jutsu because he used it carelessly and was not aware of his surroundings which he launched the jutsu. It was only me and my brothers that survived, I lost my parents. My brothers whom I was separated from when I was 6 both were hidden for years. Since then I have reunited with my younger brother, the one I had always been able to get along with and taught everything I knew to, but on the other hand our bigger brother was a bully someone who our parents didn't seem to have much favor for and neither did we. I had always been more appreciated, liked and respected for what I have done than my brother and he had always been jealous. Now we, myself and my younger brother have on quest left to complete together which is to seek and find our older brother before he finds us to get revenge because we know he TOOK OUR PARENTS LIVES!!!!!!

Role plays Sample:

Untouchable, Hardly ever let’s his guard down, never gives mercy to his full-time enemies, always expects the unexpected, scans the surroundings before attack, tries everything before he has to make the decision to attack and when he attacks, he attacks for death.

Last edited by Snoopy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : w cant have tsame bloodline.....it was only me to have it.:()
Back to top Go down
arunathe
Hokage
Hokage
arunathe

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Hit Points:
NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Chakra:
NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai   NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 am

very interest and well thought out,thank you..this is exactly what it should be
Back to top Go down
lakstick
Hokage
Hokage
lakstick

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Chakra:
NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Left_bar_bleue15000/15000NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai   NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:45 am

good job, you can be approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutom.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai   NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEO_cortex/Neoxaam kurenai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Ninja Headquarters :: Ninja Sign-Up :: Approved Registrations-
Jump to: