Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A place where you can be any Naruto character you want or you can make one yourself!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's)

Go down 

Which One do you Like best?
Ninjutsu
Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_lcap67%Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Genjutsu
Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_lcap33%Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Taijutsu
Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_lcap0%Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Weaponry
Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_lcap0%Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kenjutsu
 0% [ 0 ]
Medical Arts
 0% [ 0 ]
Puppeteer
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
arunathe
Hokage
Hokage
arunathe

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Chakra:
Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Empty
PostSubject: Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's)   Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 pm

1. Ninjutsu:

Chidori: The requires the user to focus Lightning based chakra to the hand. After the appropriate ammount is summoned, the user attacks their opponent with a thrust of the arm.

Chidori Nagashi / Chidori Cloak: This allows me to focus lightning based chakra all over my body. Then I will release the chakra, sending and electric discharge to hit the opponent.

Chidori Shot: This variation starts the same as the regular Chidori. Except the fact that I don't perform any hand seals. Once the Chidori has formed in my hand, I will shoot it at my opponent. It looks similar to a thunder bolt.

Chidori Wave: I will focus lightning based chakra to my hand. But unlike the original Chidori, I don't make it visible. Then I will focus the chakra into a sword (or any other abject with a blade), then send it through the blade. I will strike the bladed weapon onto a surface, sending the Chidori through the surface completely.

Cursed Seal: This jutsu allows to give the target a cursed seal. I extend my neck close enough so I can bite the target. Then I will bite the target, granting them a cursed seal. At this time, the cursed seal is only a state one. Until I use the process to make it a state two, the target will only have a state one.

Cursed Seal: State Two Process: After granting the target a cursed seal, they will begin a decent into darkness. The target will come to me. Even though I am Hokage, I am half evil. Once they arrive telling me that they want a second state I will give them a pill. They will swallow the pill, and a great pain will overcome their body. I will perform the snake hand seal, and a coffin will pop up, in a puff of smoke. Then I will use the shadow clone jutsu. Two of my clones will clap their hands together. Me and the other clone will perform a tiger hand seal, with our middle fingers up. A cloud of shadows will appear and get sucked into the coffin. After that, the lid will fall on top of the coffin. I will then cut my finger with a kunai, and write some japanese text on five pieces of rice paper. I will throw the rice papre at the coffin. I will perform the snake hand seal, thus making the paper fold to connect to the side of the coffin and the top. This seals the coffin shut. The target will be sealed in the coffin for twenty-eight hours. After that time, the coffin will decay. The target will arise and their cursed seal will be state two.

Cursed Seal: State Three: This jutsu's hand seals are literally four times as long as the Water Style: Water Dragon. It is about two-hundred hand seals long. There are two requirements for this jutsu, however. The first is that I must have my Cursed Seal: Heaven to state two. Also, I must have summoned my dragon. He uses shadow clone jutsu and melds with the shadow clone. Once all the hand seals have been performed, me and the dragon starts glowing with the curse mark chakra. Then we fly at each other, and we fuse. When this happens, I have black dragon armor on. My wings look pretty similar, except the fact that they are more in the fashion of Scizor's (the Pokemon) wings.

Earth Style: Earth Dragon Jutsu: The user will perform will summon a dragon head made of surronding earth. This can be used with Earth Style: Moving Land River if the surronding area doesn't already have raw earth.

Earth Style: Earth Wall: The performer will focus chakra to their mouth. This will create mud infused chakra. they will spit out the mud. Whatever area the mud touched wii transform into a giant will made of earth.

Earth Style: Moving Land River: The user will perform the Tiger hand seal. This will make a certain area (that doesn't consist of raw earth already) into a river like effect of earth. It is solid earth but moves like a river.

Earth Style: Mud Overturn / Earth Style: Terra Shield: The user will slam their hands onto the ground. This will create a twelve foot wall of solid earth to defend the user.

Expansion Jutsu: This is the ability to make the user's body grow into the shape of a giant ball. This state is great for taijutsu.

Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu: When performing this jutsu, it goes on a wire, and attach the wire to the target. Then the user will perform the necessary hand seals. The sends fire in the shape of a dragon, through the wire, to attack the opponent.

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu:The user will perform the need hand seals then draw chakra to a point in the chest. After drawing the chakra to the chest, the user will guide that chakra through the throat and blow it out of the mouth. Thus, creating a giant fireball.

Fire Style: Fire Blowing Jutsu: The performer will do the hand seals, then breathe out. This will create a flamethrower-like effect.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon: Once the hand seals are performed, the user will take a deep breathe in. After they do this, they will blow out. This will create a dragon made of fire. The regular attack is a dark red/orange. A bright red/orange and yellow/white is more chakra focused, resulting in a stronger attack.

Fire Style: Lightning Fireball Jutsu: The user will perform the hand seals, most commonly done as: Snake (Serpent)-Goat (Sheep, Ram) [Reverse]-Monkey-Pig (Boar)-Horse-Tiger, but before acting upon the jutsu, the user will take a big breath in. Then after the breath is taken in the user will perform these hand seals: Dog-Rooster (Bird)-Rabbit. Performing these hand seals gather electricity to the mouth. So, when the user performs the jutsu, it is a replica of the fireball jutsu. Accept for the fact that there is electricity flowing through the fireball.

Fire Style: Phoenix Flower:The user will perform the needed hand seals and then draw chakra to the mouth then blow out small spheres of fire.

Fire Style: Toad Flame Bombs: Gumabunta will be summoned. The user will jump onto Gumabunta's head. The performer will user Fire Style: Fire Blowing Jutsu and Gumabunta will spit toad oil. The fire and the toad oil combined will create an enermous flame.

FuutonRasenShuriken: I will summon three clones. I will create a normal Rasengan. Then I will hold the Rasengan into the air. The clones will help focus the surronding air with chakra, thus creating a demon windmill shuriken shape made of wind around the Rasengan. I will then throw the FuutonRasenShuriken at the opponent. This jutsu is one I hardly use. It will always kill the opponent. It destroys on a molecular level. I will sustain damage to, so using it often will result in a quick death.

Hidden Shadow Snake Hand: This is the ability to make a snake come from any part of the body. 1 or more snakes can be released this way.

Ice Style: Black Dragon Blizzard: This is the ability to summon a black dragon that is made of ice. I will perform the hand seals, then shoot the dragon from the flat surface of my palm. This can only be used when snow/ice is present.

Ice Style: Piercing Fierce Tiger: The user will perform the hand seals, then a tiger made of ice will appear to attack the opponent.

Ice Style: Twin Dragon Blizzard: this is almost the same as Ice Style: Black Dragon Blizzard. There are two differences. The first is the hand seals. The second is that I summon two dragons. One from each hand.

Ice Style: Wolf Fang Avalance: This will be used near any wall that has ice/snow on it. I will perform the hand seals, then an avalanche will start. But the avalance will form into an pack of snow/ice wolves.

Oodama Rasengan: I will create a clone. Together we will create a Rasengan twice the size of a normal. It is so big, that my clone will actually have to help me control and guide the Oodama Rasengan.

Partial Expansion Jutsu: This is the ability to make a certain part of the body grow tenfold. Usually, a leg or arm is used.

Raikiri: This basically the same as the Chidori, except the hand seals are different. And the Raikiri is much stronger.

Rasengan: I will create a clone, to help with the process. I will focus the chakra in my hand to become an outer shell, shaped like a sphere. My clone will starts spinning chakra inside in one direction. Once my clone has got the chakra spinning at the right speed, he will start and counter spin. So basically, he will start spinning some chakra in the opposite direction. Once the chakra is spinning at the same speed in both directions, the Rasengan is complete. The whole process takes about thirty seconds.

Shadow Chidori: This is the same as a regular Chidori. The only difference is the fact that the chakra becomes black. To perform this jutsu, I will use the Chidori when my Cursed Seal is at State Two or State Three.

Shadow Neck Bind: This is a jutsu that must be used with Shadow Possesion Jutsu. Once in the state of the opponent being locked by the shadows, the user will guide the shadow up the targets body. The tip will form into a hand. The hand will grab the target's neck, and suffocate the target.

Shadow Possesion Jutsu: The user will perform the Rat hand seal. This will alow them to take control of their shadow. They will lengthen their shadow until it touches the opponents. This will make the opponent do the exact same motions as the user.

Shadow Rasengan: The is the same as the regular Rasengan. The only difference is the chakra is black. To perform this I will use Rasengan when my Cursed Seal is State Two or State Three.

[Multi] Shadow Clone Jutsu: It is the ability to replicate oneself into clone. When a clone is destroy, it will pop into smoke. It is a way to confuse the opponent and conceal the real one. A beginner will dispense chakra incorrectly and create little clone and little chakra remaining. An expert is able to dispense chakra correctly and create many clone and a lot of chakra remaining.

Summoning: Earth Style: Pursuiting Fang: I will cut my thumb and mark the scroll with a line of my blood. I will then close the scroll. I will throw the scroll into the air. I will perform the Tiger hand seal. the scroll will land on my thumbs. Then I shift, to the Snake hand seal. Then Dragon, and Dog. After I have done this I will slam the scroll onto the ground. This will summon the eight dogs, to restrict the opponent, to no movement. This will be used in conjunction with attacks Chidori, Raikiri, or Rasengan.

Summoning Jutsu: Using a contract, seal, and the users blood, allows the user to summon an animal. The type of the animal is determined by the contract used, and the blood is the 'signature'(Which can be on a scroll, tattoo, etc). I have signed a contract with the toads, the dogs, the snakes (after I absorb Sasuke), and I have a scroll which will allow me to summon a dragon.

Super Expansion Jutsu: This is the ability to make the whole body increase in size one-hundred fold.

Ultimate Rasengan: The user will create a Rasengan that is about fifty times bigger than a regular Rasengan.

Water Style: Grand Waterfall Jutsu: The performer will do the hand seals, that will create a vortex of water to attack the opponent. The can only be used when near water.

Water Style: Hydro Prison Jutsu: The user will perform the necessary hand seals, that will create a sphere of water to trap the opponent. Only one opponent can be trapped per prison. that is why many times, the user will create clones to trap multiple opponents. Again, this can only be used when water is present.

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu: The user will perform the necessary Fifty-Two hand seals, then a dragon made of water will bu summoned from the water. This can only be used if you are near water.

Water Style: Water Shark Missile: The user performer will do the hand seals, then strike any nearby water to create a shark-like shape missile to attack the opponent.

Water Style: Water Wall: This is the ability to summon and enormous wall surronding the user. The user will take any moisture in the air. Then they will form the moisture into a wall of water.

Water Style: Water Wave: This is usually used in a combo with Water Style: Water Wall. After the user is done using the water wall to protect themselves, they will make the water form into a wave to wash the opponent away.

Wind Style: Wind Dragon Jutsu: The user will perform the hand seals, and take the air around them and focus it to become a dragon that is made of wind.
~Burning Chain~
User creates a thin chain wire with his chakra, and attaches the wire to his body and opponent, to ensure he doesn't escape the attack.User then ignites the chakra, and the entire wire burns, causing damage to both people.

~Zantusken(bloodline jutsu)~
User stands there and suddenly Dark Chakra forms around him,his eyes form a Mangekyou sharingan which is dark red.Takes out his Dual kunai's..Runs towards opponent when close enough jumps in the air and turns upside down as if walking on air...so fast that time has been altered..they are in a portal,he delivers thousands of slashes...and then he falls behind the opponent....his skin burns but he regains his stance from the sap.His eyes turn back to the sharingan...As soon as he sheeths his Dual kunai's, time turns back to normal but the opponent feels all the damage dealt to him.(A.i's die in one turn if done to,can only be used three times a day and is for all mangekyou users.)

Arumioku Shado
User dissappears into the floor,Five of his shadows corner the opponent....
All at once they slash him with dual kunai's,..and then the user returns and grabs the opponent and looks into his eyes,Opponent is in a nightmare of which the shadows devoir him in despair,User falls to the ground....needs to regain the Sharingan's sap of power:
Their oppenent is unconsciuos.

Cigarette Burns: Mituche lights a cigarrete and takes a smoke increasing the torch in it, while he does that he does that, he spits the cigarette to the enemy and quickly forms some hand seals which clone the cigarette and with the extreme heat it makes the enemy 2nd and 3rd degree burns which dont kill him but make him deal a great amount a pain and its majority it unables him to continue the attack maiking him flee the scene or suffer a terrible and painful dead.

Shadosken Shuriken(Zantusken Sharingan Bloodline)
I focus my Dark Demonic chakra(State three,cursed seal)into the 16 Shurikens in my hands.After completed i do a slow backflip throwing the 16 shurikens,i do the jutsu "Fire style: Phoenix Flower" but the fire balls were Shadow-coloured and at the exact time before reaching to the target,they all disappear.They reappear looking like fireball shurikens all surronding the target in a 360* view.It is unescapable,All the shurikens hit creating a tremendous explosion....the shurikens were boosted by the dark power so much that they penetrate the targets skin....This is a one hit KILL Jutsu.

Can Only be used by Aruke Kurenai.

Sasuke contributed all the jutsu's,he is credited for all this work....to be edited and continued...

Last edited by Arukemaru on Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Jutsu...)
Back to top Go down

Current Jutsu's(Must be allowed to be edited for new arrival of Jutsu's)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Ninja Headquarters :: Creating :: Justu's :: Approved Jutsu's-
Jump to: