Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

A place where you can be any Naruto character you want or you can make one yourself!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adamu Uchiha (Part Two)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sasuke

Number of posts : 3
Location : Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves (The Fire Country)
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Adamu Uchiha (Part Two) Left_bar_bleue100/100Adamu Uchiha (Part Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Adamu Uchiha (Part Two) Left_bar_bleue150/150Adamu Uchiha (Part Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Adamu Uchiha (Part Two) Empty
PostSubject: Adamu Uchiha (Part Two)   Adamu Uchiha (Part Two) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:39 am

2. Taijutsu:

Lions Barrage: The user will kick the target into the air. Then they will appear behind the target. The performer will kick the target on their left side with thir left leg. Then the user will spin the target, thus rendering them confused. The user will bash the opponent with their elbow, sending thm pumbling to the ground. And right as the target reaches the ground, the user will kick them in the stomach.

History/Background Story: I was enrolled in the ninja academy at age seven. I graduated at age ten. At age eight, I had already been able to use the sharingan. I already had all three tomoe by age eleven. My parents were very happy with my progress. Then they realized something horrible about me. My grandfather's cursed seal was in me too. The Heaven Seal. Thus making Sasuke Uchiha my grandfather. My father used the Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques) of Evil Suppressor when they found out about my cursed seal. Then my squad was sent on a S-Rank mission. All my team mates were killed. I survived. For at the sight of seeing my team mates killed, I awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan. Using the Mangekyo, I killed the murder of my team mates. I returned to the village, and everyone mourned for the fact that my whole squad, except myself, died. The whole village came to all their funerals. My father trained me and my brother for some time after that. Then when I was about sixteen, which would make my brother thirteen, my brother activated his Sharingan. My brother and I formed a team and I trained him. The Hokage was a little uneasy at first, but then he warmed up to the idea. Then about four years later, my brother had just got his third tomoe about a month ago, the Hokage sent us on a S-Ranked Mission. I had already been a Jounin by this time, by brother was a Jounin too. We were captured. We were put in "prison cells" for a little while. Then they took us out. They chained us up, so our hand were up and the air, and we couldn't move. They started beating us. Then, my brother's Mangekyo Sharingan activated. As soon as this happened, I used mine. Me caught every "guard" in Tsukoyomi. Then, once they were all caught, we killed all of them. Then, we returned home. I took my brother training on in the middle of the woods. I knew the downside of having the Mangekyo. Eventually I would go blind. But I knew the one way of escaping it. Obtaining the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. So, when my brother and I were training, "I am sorry. PLEASE forgive me!". I plucked out both of his eyes. He was screaming. I put them in. But, little did I know, my grandfather (Sasuke Uchiha) was watching from atop the trees. When I returned, my father asked me what had happened. He then saw my eyes. He knew that my Mangekyo Sharingan looked different from before. He knew what I had done. But he kept my secret. I went wih the story, that he was jumped while I was in a different part of the forest. Everyone believed me. Then, about one month after the occurence, I was sent on an important A-Rank mission. About an hour after I left, Sasuke confronted me. He told all about what he saw. You see, Sasuke never returned to Konoha. He had three children. All were boys. They all left their father and returned to Konoha.

To be Continued
Back to top Go down

Adamu Uchiha (Part Two)
Page 1 of 1